Welcome to Care Society Estates and Lettings.
Choosing our company to manage your property will take away the stress and give you piece of mind. You can trust us to protect your interest by dealing professionally with all the procedure involved in the letting and management of your property.
We offer a flexible service and can tailor a personal management or leasehold package to suit your circumstances and requirements. Our exclusive service includes:
• A flexible package of options, ranging from Leasing or full Property Management, to an Introduction Only Service.
• We have an in-house Property Maintenance Team covering Ceredigion and the neighbouring Counties, offering a broad range of services at extremely competitive prices.
• We are a licensed member of the National Approved Letting Scheme (N.A.L.S), Landlord Accreditation Wales, The Tenancy Deposit Scheme, and the Property Ombudsman Scheme. The Care Society Estates and Maintenance Team have gained the Technical Award in Property Management through the National Federation of Property Professionals.
• With a team of 11 Property Professionals we provide a named point of contact to guarantee a personalised service.
• We interview potential tenants on a daily basis ensuring a continual demand for suitable accommodation.
• We have a dedicated credit control team, with a proven track record of minimising voids and maximising rental payments.
• Our own specialised Health & Safety team manage, assess and compile detailed records for each property.
• In the event of an emergency we operate a 24 hour on-call service, available 365 days a year.
If you need more information or would like to discuss the options available, then contact our Care Society Estates and Lettings Team either at our Aberystwyth Office Tel 01970 630092 or our Cardigan Office Tel 01239 621807.
The Care Society a Registered Charity and Company Limited by Guarantee. Since 1971 we have been developing services in rural mid Wales to promote social inclusion for the public benefit by preventing people from becoming socially excluded by reason of unsettled circumstance, homelessness, at risk of losing their home or living in inadequate accommodation. We are passionate about supporting the most vulnerable and excluded members within our rural mid Wales communities and helping to ameliorate the persistent problems they encounter. Consequently we have shaped our services to fit the needs of the people with whom we work. Working with our beneficiaries and through the support of local agencies and the local community, we now provide a broad range of flexible and innovative services. All of which support and encourage people to realize their full potential and help build stronger communities.